Airbnb Host Tips
How to Give Your Guests a Fun Staycation
Guests who are looking for a fun weekend away will appreciate these great activities and amenities to enjoy without needing to leave your property.
Affiliate Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase any of the items I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Outdoor Activities for your Vacation Rental
If you have an outdoor space, your guests will surely enjoy some of these ideas:
1. Look Up – Your guests can hunt for constellations with these star gazing equipment:
2. Now that Summer is almost here, you can let your guests enjoy a backyard water park with these safe options (I would not recommend getting a Slipn’Slide for fear of potential injury)
3. Obstacle Course – get bored kids moving with this fun American Ninja style activity course
4. Chill Time – As night falls your guests can enjoy a cool Summer’s eve with some BBQ grilling time.
Indoor Activities for your Airbnb
If the weather doesn’t permit going outside, or if you don’t have a big outdoor space, here are some fun indoor activities ideas:
1. Your guests can enjoy a movie experience at home with this giant movie screen and projector:
2. Board Games are a great way to connect and have fun. Check out these top 10 recommended board games for under $25 you can add to your listing.
3. Garages make for a great game room which you can equip with these classic items:
4. Kids can get creative with this marble run activity:
Have you added staycation activities to your listing? Share your thoughts and ideas in the comments!