Could your Airbnb Kitchen use a makeover? Check out these quick and easy kitchen upgrade ideas that don’t require a full renovation or a big budget.
Affiliate Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase any of the items I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
1. Changing the hardware and light fixtures is by far the quickest way to give your kitchen a quick and fresh look. Be sure that the handles you choose are comfortable to use and doesn’t have any sharp or pointy edges.
2. No need to re-tile the kitchen backsplash with these quick and easy solutions:
3. Upgrade ugly or outdated kitchen floors with these easy and quick solutions:
4. If you don’t have the budget to replace your kitchen cabinets, check out these DIY solutions for updating your kitchen cabinet doors for cheap.
5. Kitchen Countertops get a lot of wear and tear, but if you don’t have the budget to replace them, you can quickly cover up outdated or old counters with these products:
With so many great DIY solutions out there, giving your kitchen makeover on a budget can be easy and quick.
What do you think of these solutions? Is your vacation rental kitchen long overdue for a makeover? Show us your before photos in the comments! and be sure to check out these tips for bathroom upgrades you can do on a small budget as well.